Licensed Clinical Psychologist with Sign-On Bonus
Come join our collegial team of 30+ clinicians!
Are you looking to be a part of a collaborative, hard working and rewarding mental health practice?
At Quince Orchard Psychotherapy we value client care that is warm and ethical. Our main focus is to make sure the patient and our staff feels valued. Our employee’s wellbeing is extremely important to us and we take pride in promoting a positive and affirmative workplace culture. This is an opportunity to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team, providing services to a broad spectrum of clients. We’re seeking full-time/part-time Maryland licensed Psychologist to carry a caseload of child, teen, and/or adult clients for individual, family, and/or couples’ therapy (depending on your preferences). This is an opportunity to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team, providing services to a broad spectrum of clients. This position must be filled by an individual who has the ability to conduct third-party billing for services. The Psychologist will be familiar with other services and resources in the community and work closely with them to provide information and support when required.
Immediate caseload provided from our long client waitlist. Opportunities to supervise psychology externs and postdocs are available.
What makes us special?
At QOP, the heart of what we do centers on caring with compassion. Everyone contributes to these moments, whether providing care directly, or supporting those who do. QOP was founded in 2015 and has achieved steady growth based on a strong commitment to making a difference and impeccable core values. One of our most important core values is to partner with our employees because we know they are instrumental in the success of the company. Here at QOP we are strong advocates for diversity and inclusion through cultivating a sense of belonging for employees. We focus on supporting and empowering our clinicians to succeed, so they can focus on client care.
- $1000.00 sign-on bonus for full-time Child/Adolescent Psychologists
- $750.00 sign-on bonus for full-time adult Psychologists
- Doctoral degree in Psychology; and completion of Predoctoral Clinical internship
- Licensed in Maryland
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in outpatient or inpatient setting
Quince Orchard Psychotherapy provides comprehensive benefits:
- Ongoing referrals
- Group health insurance with 50% employer contribution (eligible date of hire)
- Dental plan, vision plan, health/dependent care flexible spending account, disability insurance, and life insurance coverage
- 2-3 weeks paid personal leave, 4-6 paid holidays
- Paid staff meetings and peer support groups
- Direct deposit bi-weekly
- $500 annual CE stipend
- 4% 401K employer match after 3 months of employment
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Billing and administrative support, electronic medical records, telehealth platform